sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

Posts Tagged ‘Gucci’

h1

Gloves, Gloves, Gloves, Gloves. Gloves, I do Adore!

November 25, 2008

Could it possible be? Both Designers & Stars taking cues and tips from little ‘ole me? NOT, I wish!!! Lol. But as mentioned earlier, gloves are must-have for the ladies. They were throughout the Spring 2009 Runways. Long, Short, Fingerless, Crystaled, You name it.

gloves3

And Ms.Rihanna who seems to be well on her way to Fashion Icon status, has been sporting them a bit lately as well. She definitely went “Bad” as her recent album indicates, and I am loving it! More than BAD, her style is dare I say almost Impeccable…

Gucci Ensemble at Gucci Unicef Launch(Left Photo), Lovely in Zac Posen at the '08 AMAs

Gucci Ensemble at Gucci Unicef Launch(Left Photo), Lovely in Zac Posen at the American Music Awards

h1

Baby, It’s Cold Outside

October 23, 2008

Is it just me or did it go straight from the Summer to Winter? No time to get my Winter gear up, but here are a few suggestions for those of you who are having the same dilemma, struggling with the question of what to wear…

I myself prefer a bit of color in my life & found love at first sight with this Kate Spade Coat in Yellow

And last but certainly not least, I HAD to include my absolute favorite boots for this season just for the heck of it, the Gucci Babouska boots.Plus they’d go quite well with this coat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario